Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Undepress" me

Been a tad bit depressed these few days. Maybe because.. I'm thinking of the inevitable? God I wish I didn't have to go back. But life has to go on right? I chose to go so I can't blame anyone for feeling miserable sometimes.

So, here I thought about some of the things that have made me lose the long face and I shall dedicate this post to them.

First off, MOVIES and DRAMAS
P.S. I Love you- Sad but nice
Julie and Julia- Very nice and funny too. Julia Child is inspiring! She made me feel better. Not to mention all the delicious food. 


 
The Korean Version of "Playful Kiss" 韩版恶作剧之吻 - Sure, I only watched four episodes but it made me feel tons better. My brother would call it a stupid show( no surprise there>.<) but hey, its entertaining and funny^^

Second, BOOKS
Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex- Not bad, but not as good as the previous ones.

Ok I succeeded in reading only one book this week. Again I'm wishing I could rot at home like the time after SPM. But no, I will not dwell on the past anymore! 

Geez, sorry everyone for the not-very-cheery me recently. I am such an idiot sometimes. I need to find a goal or a dream or whatever it is right now, or else everything seems pointless somehow. Wish me luck!






1 comment:

  1. you're right jill, the drama is stupid. XD wahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

6 years later

So, it has been 6 years since my last post. What happened? Lots. Lots and lots more. I suppose the main thing that happened was that I st...